Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
Bursting with retro flavor, this portable arcade compilation comes together in an amazing collection of 20 all-time favorites that will have gamers reaching for their quarters. Adding to the bountiful content, the game is further enhanced with wireless multiplayer gameplay via the PSP system's ad hoc mode. Bonus features are abound in this 20-in-1 anthology, enticing those wanting a great handheld gaming package at a tremendous value. Capcom Classics Collection Remixed is scheduled for release throughout North America in March 2006.
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed provides quality entertainment that delves deep into Capcom's history, offering players more depth and gameplay challenges. Play this latest cache of classics in several aspect ratios including normal, stretch or, depending on the title, its original vertical orientation. Fully customizable controls enhance the gaming experience by allowing the reassignment of the analog stick to accommodate vertical games. Enjoy the timeless hits of yesteryear with the wireless capabilities the portable system has to offer such as joining no-fuss multiplayer games and downloading music. Players will need to be pried away from this game as the multitude of bonus materials will have them glued to the system wanting more.
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed boasts the following features:
- 20-games-in-1 including:
- 1941 A vertical shooter that challenges player to shoot down enemy fighters, buildings, ships andvehicles.
- Avengers - A unique top down, vertically scrolling beat 'em up has players roving through the gang riddled streets of Paradise City in search of the ring leader who has taken hostages.
- Block Block An innovative twist to the block breaking genre, Block Block features a two player co-op mode, allowing for the cooperative destruction of blocks. Also unique to this title was the constantly shrinking paddle that forced player to finish each board as quickly as possible.
- Captain Commando Following in the footsteps of several great side-scrolling brawler titles, this four player co-op game tracks the adventures of four intergalactic space rangers who must enforce peace throughout the galaxy.
- Magic Sword An intense side-scrollinggame that takes players through 50 levels of the ominous Dragon Tower in order to defeat the evil Drokkmar.
- Quiz and Dragons The most innovative quiz game of its time which features integrated RGP style gameplay. Taking place on a virtual board game, players would roll the dice to determine their progression. A battle would ensue if characters landed on an enemy. Knowledge is power as quizzes are provided with each confronted challenger. Answering correctly is a strike against the enemy. A wrong answer is a strike against the player.
- Street Fighter The game that started the entire fighting phenomenon and created a generation of video game brawlers. The first Capcom fighting game only had two playable characters, Ken and Ryu, who would travel the world to compete in martial arts tournaments.
- Strider An inventive action platform game that follows Strider Hiryu who must save the earth from the clutches of the evil Grandmaster Meio and his minions.
- Three Wonders A compilation of three games in one that covered three different genres: horizontal scrolling platformer (Midnight Wanders), horizontal scrolling shooter (Chariot) and a puzzle game (Don't Pull).
- Varth A scrolling aerial vertical shooter that has players in the cockpit ofa plane firing shots on the offensive or defensive.
- Network functionality
- Easily join multiplayer games, via the PSP system's wireless ad hoc mode, at anytime without the fuss of complicated lobby rooms.
- Download music to the memory stick.
- Virally transfer high score data to and from others systems while engaging in multiplayer battles.
- Customizable controls - Reassign the PSP system controls to suit any gaming preference or style.
- Selection of screen settings Change the size ratio including normal, stretch or vertical.
- Bonus content Listen to remixed music and view original artwork.
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
- Capcom Classics Collection Remixed New PSP Screenshots
- Capcom Classics Collection Remixed For PSP Announced